View user profilehttp://www.coollogo.com

[DA]D34DLY's Staff Application

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 pm
- Game nick: [DA]D34DLY
- Your IRC nickname (must be registered):
- Your Country: India
- Your Language(s): Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri, English
- Your Current Age: 14
- How long have you been part of WSW? (including the past community): I just joined 3 or 4 days ago.
- Why are you interested in being part of the staff team?: I am interested to be a part of the staff team as it is a great job for me and I strive to see a better COD WSW server. Since 2014, when my SAMP experience started I have been part of more than 45 servers. Being a member of the SAMP and WsW community means a big responsibility to me. The admin rank is something which is desired by everyone but only the capable and the qualified ones get this rank, as far as I know myself I am one of the most qualified and capable players. One of the major reasons of joining the staff team is that keeping the server's environment clean. Currently, the server has low player count but I am 110% sure that this server deserves a lot more and I can achieve it for the server.
- Why should we accept you?: You should accept me as I have a lot of SAMP experience and admin experience. The owners know me very well and everyone thinks I deserve an admin rank. I am familiar with each and every type of hack like Health Hack, Car Warp etc. Moreover, I can identify any hacks very swiftly.
- Your past admin experience(s)? (if there is) - and on what server(s)? I have been admin in 7 servers. Which include 1 roleplay server, 5 COD Servers and a Cops VS Robbers server. The ranks I have holded include: Level 6(Highest) Level Admin, Level 5(CO-OWNER), Level 3, Level 2 and Level 1.
- Screenshot of your /stats:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Admin
Admin
View user profile

Re: [DA]D34DLY's Staff Application

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 pm
RAbi faisal - Last Friday at 9:35 AM
Admin application is now closed on forum
We don't need more admins

That was an announcement by R@bi on Discord..
Sponsored content

Re: [DA]D34DLY's Staff Application

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum